In the top right-hand side of the screen you see the ticket counter. At the start of the match each team starts with a set amount of tickets (the number of tickets depend on the map and game server's setting and may vary). Ticket lose occurs for a team as following:
- Player goes into incapacitated state: no ticket loss;
- Player death/giving up: -1 (only this ticket can be prevented if player is revived);
- Suicide: -1
- Captured Control Point: +14,16,20,26 (applies to 6,5,4,3 layer maps in Advance and Secure respectively);
- Lost Control Point: -28,32,40,52(applies to 6,5,4,3 layer maps in Advance and Secure respectively);
- Lost Forward Operating Base: -20
- Cache destroyed: +10 for BLUFOR forces (game mode Insurgency only);
- Ticket Bleed: Owning more CPs than the opposing team will begin to incur a slight bleed penalty; the more CPs owned, the more bleed the opposing team incurs (applies to game mode Advance and Secure);
Important hint: Please note that none of these numbers are set in stone and we are constantly refining and fine-tuning them to improve balancing and gameplay.
In most game modes, as soon as a team hits 0 tickets, they have lost the match.
You cannot see the opposite team's ticket count – you only see your own ticket count.
Assets[edit | edit source]
With V.7 you now have access to various vehicles. Destroying a vehicle (see ticket values below) will decrease the global ticket budget of the owning team.