General Information[edit | edit source]
The C7 is a Canadian assault rifle, a variant of the AR-15, and having similar design and function to the M16A3. The C7 and its variants have been adopted as the standard issue rifle by the militaries of Canada, Denmark and the Netherlands. In Canadian service, all C7A1 and -A2 rifles come equipped with a C79 and C79A2 sights as standard.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- The C7A2 + C79A2 is the only variant available and is used by Riflemen, Combat Engineers and Light Anti Tank roles of the Canadian Army. The optical sight provides a 3.4× magnification.
- The C7A2 magazine holds 30 rounds.
- Can be fired on automatic or semi-automatic.
- Prior to B20, the C7 alongside the C8 were the most controllable infantry weapons in the game, giving Canadian infantry an immense advantage in firefights.
- As of B20, the C79A2 ELCAN scope can now be adjusted to fit different ranges. By default, it's ranged for 200 meters and can be ranged up to 800 meters. This makes the Canadian Army the only faction in the game with adjustable rifle scopes aside from the sniper rifles.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]