General Information[edit | edit source]
The C8 is a carbine variant of the C7 assault rifle.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
- The C8A3 is available to the Canadian Army in three variants:
- The C8A3 + ET552 - most common variant, used by Squad Leaders, Lead Crewmen, Medics, Crewmen and Heavy Anti Tank roles. Comes equipped with a holographic sight.
- The C8A3 + C79A2 - only available to the Squad Leader role. The optical sight provides a 3.4× magnification.
- The C8A3 M203 + ET - only available to the Grenadier role. This variant comes equipped with an underbarrel M203 Grenade Launcher, in addition to a holographic sight.
- The C8A3 magazine holds 30 rounds.
- Can be fired on automatic or semi-automatic.
- Prior to B20, the C8 alongside the C7 were the most controllable infantry weapons in the game, giving Canadian infantry an immense advantage in firefights.
- As of B20, the C79A2 ELCAN scope can now be adjusted to fit different ranges. By default, it's ranged for 200 meters and can be ranged up to 800 meters. This makes the Canadian Army the only faction in the game with adjustable rifle scopes aside from the sniper rifles.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
See also[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]