Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
Squad may seem overwhelming for a newcomer, whether it's weapons, vehicles, controls, command or communication. It may seem hard at first, but it can all be learned and mastered by reading the following guides to get you started. You can choose from different topics and entry levels here!
Getting Started as Grunt[edit | edit source]
|“||This is Frank. Frank plays a lot of First Person Shooters. This will be easy, he thought. Today, Frank learned a valuable lesson: Squad is different. He better read up on the Squad Wiki real quick.||„|
- Getting Started as Grunt - our official beginner's guide. All new Squad players should read this! This is your ultimate starting point for your Squad career.
- Common mistakes of new players - be aware of them and try to avoid them.
- Beginner tips and troubleshooting - useful and essential tips for new players.
- The Cheesy Tactical Guide for SQUAD - maybe a bit advanced stuff, but still a useful read for beginners.
- There are many guides to be found on Steam.
Getting Started with Vehicles[edit | edit source]
New to Squad and don't know how to operate vehicles in the game? Read this guide to get started!
Getting Started as Squad Leader[edit | edit source]
- Getting Started as Squad Leader - the beginner's guide to squad leading. You think you have what it takes to become a Squad Leader? Then this guide is for you to get started!
- Squad Leader - general description of the role
- The Cheesy Tactical Guide for SQUAD
- DocEast's Herding Cats - Squad Leader Concepts and Thoughts.
- Squad Leader 101 Complete Squad Leader Manual (Steam Guide)