General Information[edit | edit source]
The M939 is a general purpose 6x6 heavy truck designed by AM General in the late 1970s. The M939 is designed to succeed its predecessors, the M39 Heavy Truck and the M809 Heavy Truck. The M939 is a general purpose vehicle, meaning that it can have a large amount of uses, such as a cargo truck, recovery vehicle, military transport, etc. The M939 was adopted by the US Army in 1982 and production of the truck had begun. The M939 is currently used by 15 countries (including the United States).
The M939 weighs 22,750 lb (10,320 kg), is 25 ft 7 in (7.80 m) long, 8 ft 2 in (2.49 m) wide, and 9 ft 7 in (2.92 m) high. The M939 can hold 1 driver and 12 passengers. The M939 uses the Cummins 6CTA8.3 engine which can develop 240 hp (180 kW) at 2100 rpm. The M939 includes a new automatic transmission, cab, and hood/fender unlike its predecessors. It can reach up to a top speed of 86 km/h (53.44 miles).
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The M939 is only used by the US Army.
- The amount of crew and passengers that a M939 can hold depends on the variant. The Transport version holds 18 (1 driver, 17 passengers) while the Logistics version holds 4 (1 driver, 3 passengers).
- The M939 has a respawn time of 3 minutes.
- The ticket value of the M939 is 6.
- The M939 Logistics has a supply capacity of 1,000.
- Due to the M939 having no armament, the vehicle must be protected by infantry or fire support vehicles.
- The M939 has weak armor, and can be taken down by .50 cal ammunition and RPG-7 fire.
Variants[edit | edit source]
Transport[edit | edit source]
The M939 Transport can hold 18 players: 1 driver and 17 passengers. It has a respawn time of 3 minutes and has a ticket value of 6.
Logistics[edit | edit source]
The M939 Logistics exchanges its passenger capacity of 14 for a supply storage of 1,000. It can hold 4 players: 1 driver and 3 passengers. It has a respawn time of 3 minutes and has a ticket value of 6.