Statistics[edit | edit source]
General Information[edit | edit source]
The Minsk 400 is a Soviet Belarusian two-stroke copy of the German KDW RT 125 motorcycle. It is designed by the Minsk Motorcycle and Bicycle Plant [Minskiy motornyy i velosipednyy zavod (Минский моторный и велосипедный завод)/MMVD] by the order No. 494 of the Ministry of automotive industry of the USSR. The Minsk Motorcycle and Bicycle Plant was privatized in 2007, branding a new name for themselves, M1NSK , in which they changed the 'I' into a '1'.
The Minsk 400 can be driven by one person and can hold one passenger. The Minsk 400 can reach up to 60 kph (37.28 mph) in 7 seconds and reach a speed up to 92 kph (57.17 mph). The Minsk 400 runs on a 150cc 2 stroke engine. The Minsk 400 can come in a range of bright colors, such as red-orange, green, and light blue.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Minsk 400 is only used by one faction, the Insurgents. The Minsk 400's cheap ticket value, small respawn time, as well as holding a very low amount of players make this vehicle expendable.
- The Minsk 400 can hold up to 2 players: 1 driver and 1 passenger.
- The Minsk 400 has the lowest respawn time out of all vehicles which is 2 minutes.
- The ticket value of the Minsk 400 is 1 which is the cheapest out of all vehicles.
- The Minsk 400 is the third most fastest vehicle in Squad (92 kph/57.17 mph) which can help players reach to places more quicker as well as make quick ambushes and flanks.
- The Minsk 400 is the only vehicle where it doesn't require a Squad Leader to claim it.
Media[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Minsk (Мінск) is named after the city where the Minsk 400 is designed and built. Minsk is also the capital city of the Republic of Belarus. 400 is probably the model number.