Below you can find troubleshooting help and technical support if you have problems running Squad.
Where to find technical support[edit | edit source]
- Your number one hub for technical support is http://support.joinsquad.com/. Here, you should find answers to the most common problems.
- Tips for common problems new players experience.
- On the official Discord there is a #support channel. Post your problem there and you will be helped in no time. Also read the "pinned messages" - lots of useful hints there.
- On the official forums there are subforums for software-related and hardware-related problems. Read up on existing posts there or write a new one yourself (please use the forum search before creating a new thread, most likely your problem was written about already).
- If nothing helped, create a support ticket or write to [email protected].
How to report a bug[edit | edit source]
If you find a bug, please report it and help the developers.
- Please use the official bug report form.
- You can also report bugs on the official Discord to the channels #bug-report and #layer-bug-report (please check "pinned messages" for the correct format, otherwise your post will be deleted)
How to give feedback and make suggestions[edit | edit source]
You are welcome to give feedback to the developers about the current game or suggestions about possible features and ideas.