Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Below you can find troubleshooting help and technical support if you have problems running Squad.
Where to find technical support[edit | edit source]
- Your number one hub for technical support is http://support.joinsquad.com/. Here, you should find answers to the most common problems.
- Tips for common problems new players experience.
- On the official Discord there is a #support channel. Post your problem there and you will be helped in no time. Also read the "pinned messages" - lots of useful hints there.
- On the official forums there are subforums for software-related and hardware-related problems. Read up on existing posts there or write a new one yourself (please use the forum search before creating a new thread, most likely your problem was written about already).
- If nothing helped, create a support ticket or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to report a bug[edit | edit source]
If you find a bug, please report it and help the developers.
- Please use the official bug report form.
- You can also report bugs on the official Discord to the channels #bug-report and #layer-bug-report (please check "pinned messages" for the correct format, otherwise your post will be deleted)
How to give feedback and make suggestions[edit | edit source]
You are welcome to give feedback to the developers about the current game or suggestions about possible features and ideas.