In the top right-hand side of the screen you see the ticket counter. At the start of the match each team starts with a set amount of tickets (the number of tickets depend on the map and game server's setting and may vary). Ticket loss occurs for a team as following:
- Player goes into incapacitated state: no ticket loss;
- Player death/giving up: -1 (only this ticket can be prevented if player is revived);
- Suicide: -1
- Captured Control Point: +14,16,20,26 (applies to 6,5,4,3 layer maps in Advance and Secure respectively);
- Lost Control Point: -28,32,40,52(applies to 6,5,4,3 layer maps in Advance and Secure respectively);
- Lost Forward Operating Base: -20
- Cache destroyed: +20 for BLUFOR forces (game mode Insurgency only);
- Ticket Bleed: (applies to game mode Advance and Secure [AAS]) Owning the majority of CP's will incur a slight bleed penalty; the more CPs owned, the more bleed the opposing team incurs. A further "mercy bleed" reduction is applied to end the match more quickly when a team holds the first CP (in front of the enemy base) of the enemy team (v10).
Important hint: Please note that none of these numbers are set in stone and we are constantly refining and fine-tuning them to improve balancing and gameplay.
In most game modes, as soon as a team hits 0 tickets, they have lost the match.
You cannot see the opposite team's ticket count during the match – you only see your own ticket count.
Assets[edit | edit source]
With V.10 you now have access to various vehicles. Destroying a vehicle (see ticket values below) will decrease the global ticket budget of the owning team.
|Image||Vehicle||Class||Carrying Capacity||Respawn Timer (min)||Ticket Value||Supply Capacity||Factions|
|Technical Transport||Transport||9||3||3||Militia, Insurgents|
|Ural 375D Logi||Logistics||4||3||6||2000||Militia, Insurgents|
|Technical Logi||Logistics||5||3||3||1000||Militia, Insurgents|
|BTR-80||Fire Support||13||6||20||Russia, Militia|
|Technical DShK||Fire Support||5||4||4||Militia, Insurgents|
|Technical SPG9||Fire Support||5||6||8||Militia, Insurgents|
|Technical UB32||Fire Support||4||6||10||Militia, Insurgents|
|Ural 4320 Transport||Transport||18||3||6||Russia|
|Ural 4320 Logi||Logistics||4||3||6||2000||Russia|
|BRDM-2||Fire Support||3||5||12||Militia, Insurgents|
|Stryker CROWS||Fire Support||11||8||24||US|
|M-ATV CROWS||Fire Support||4||6||16||US|
|MT-LB NSV||Fire Support||19||6||8||Militia|
|MT-LB PKT||Fire Support||19||7||7||Insurgents|
|MT-LBM 6MA NSV||Fire Support||19||11||11||Russia|
|MT-LBM 6MA KPVT||Fire Support||13||6||21||Russia|
|MT-LBM 6MB||Fire Support||13||8||21||Russia, Militia|
|MT-LB ZU23||Anti-Air||3||6||18||Militia, Insurgents|
|Ural 375D ZU23||Anti-Air||4||6||6||Insurgents|