WP - Update to v12
Aim of this Wiki Project[edit | edit source]
Update the entire Squad Wiki to the current version v12 of Squad. Updating the most important parts of v12 takes higher priority than finishing the v11 update.
See all Release Versions.
History[edit | edit source]
- 2018-11-09: Squad version 12.0 was released - full release notes. Created the wiki project page and added changelogs. Let's get started with updating the wiki.
- 2018-11-11: A hotfix was was released release notes.
- 2018-12-09: Squad version 12.1 was released - full release notes.
Workflow[edit | edit source]
As we did with v11, we continue to format and workflow for the v12 update. This process is not perfect, so please make suggestions if you have any. For now, it is at least some form of structure that shows us what we have done and what is still missing from the changelogs.
- From section #Not yet finished, pick a changelog line you want to work on. Update the wiki according to the changelog. Maybe more than one page will be affected by one changelog line - so you have to know the wiki pages to find all the places that might need updating. If unsure, ask Usgu. some suggestions where changelogs should go on the wiki have been added. Also, apply some thought how and where to best include the new information on the wiki.
- When you are done, move the changelog line to section #Already finished. Please also list the wiki pages you have updated for this changelog.
- If you find changelog line does has no effect on the wiki, just remove the line entirely. We combed through the changlogs to eliminate those, but maybe some have missed.
Changelog[edit | edit source]
Not yet finished[edit | edit source]
- Persistent Ammunition has been implemented for infantry. Spawning at the Main Base will always spawn you with a full ammo loadout. Soldiers spawning on a FOB or Rally Point will spawn with the same amount of ammo they had when they last died. Even if a Soldier expends all ammunition, they will ALWAYS spawn with a minimum of 2 bandages and 3 rifle magazines. If a Soldier swaps kit while in Deploy screen he will spawn with the above minimum loadout. This ultimately means that players respawning at a Rally Point or FOB will need to seek resupply before going back into the fight.
- Damageable components have been added to all vehicles. All vehicles have now a damageable engine compartment and all applicable vehicles (typically IFVs and Tanks) have a damageable ammunition storage compartment. Damaging the engine will cause the vehicle to lose its max speed and have severely hampered mobility while destroying a vehicle's ammo storage will deal critical damage to the vehicle and typically would lead to total destruction.
- Smoke Generators are available to almost all tracked and heavy wheeled vehicles. These are available to the driver and give the ability to quickly deploy a smoke screen from the exhaust pipe that trails along with the vehicle. This can be used as a means of retreat for the vehicle or as a way to cover infantry in an advance. The engine must be turned on in order to use the smoke generator, which produces 30 seconds of continuous smoke with a full load.
- Turret Stabilization has been implemented on all vehicle turrets that have them in reality. This means the M1A2 Abrams, T72B3, BTR-82A, MTLB 6MB 30mm, M1126 Stryker CROWS, MATV CROWS and Bradley IFV (with the FV510 and KPVT turreted vehicles being the exception). Players will need to turn on stabilization upon entering the gunner or commander seats of these vehicles (Default: Z). When stabilization is turned on, the gun will attempt to stabilize its orientation independent of what the base vehicle is doing as it is moving, as well as compensate for recoil.
- Hunter-Killer Feature: For M1A2 Abrams, T72B3 and Bradley IFV Gunners and Commanders in stabilized turret; they have the ability to designate and slew to each others' views. Pressing "Designate Target for Gunner" (Default: Spacebar) will force the other crew member to turn to what you are looking at and "Set View on Designated Target" (Default: E) will turn your own gun to what the other crew member is viewing. This system is intended to strengthen the bond between gunner and commander and for the commander to properly prioritise targets when in combat.
- Commander seats have been added to the Bradley and Warrior, allowing another vehicle crewman to act as a third pair of eyes for the vehicle as well as having the ability to launch smoke grenades
- Camera shake and blast damage have been added to large 25mm/30mm autocannons. Don't stand too close!
- Driver can now see how much ammo points in total the vehicle requires to be fully rearmed with ammo point cost is displayed on the speedometer. The Gunner can also see how much ammo points in total the vehicle requires to be fully rearmed, displayed in the inventory sidebar.
- A new Team Selection Menu has been added upon joining a server. This has information on the map, game mode, as well as the factions from which you can choose.
- The Deployment Menu has been completely overhauled visually. There is a separate tab called Role Loadouts for players to choose their role, but also to preview the role inventory and character model.
- Fireteam organisation has been added. Fireteams can be created dynamically by the Squad leader dragging and dropping players from the Squad list into their desired fireteam, or via right-click menu. Fireteams are hidden by default and are a totally optional feature for those wishing more control over their squad.
- Fireteam leaders do not have a special kit: they are just a designation that the Squad Leader can give to any member of their squad.
- Fireteam leaders will be able to place (and delete) their own fireteams Move, Attack, Defend, Observe, Build commands via the Command UI map screen and the 3D HUD T-menu.
- Squad Leaders have the ability to override Fireteam leaders markers with their own squad-wide order marker. (Visually distinct from FT specific order markers.)
- Squad leader can see and place all Fireteam markers, Fireteams see their own FT marker and the SL marker. Each of the four FTs is color and letter-coded, with the VOIP and nametags reflecting the appropriate FT assignment.
- The Squad Leader map menu has been updated to a more sensible design with better tooltips and options to put down order markers for your Squad and Fireteams. More types of request markers (I.e., requesting ammunition, or requesting reinforcement, etc.) are also available.
- Squad Leaders can now put down a team-visible Point-of-Interest marker that designates the squad that put it down, as well as its grid coordinates.
- A new Command Menu has been added (Default: Capslock). Command Menu has the largest map layout. In the future, this will be used for commander functions. We want to continue building these tools to encourage Squad leaders working together, as well as encourage the use of the Command Menu.
- FOBs now have the ability to show the amount of construction/ammo points they have, displayed above the FOB icon.
- FOBs also can now display their buildable radius and the radius at which they exclude each other.
- In addition, Squad Leaders can now place a "Request FOB" marker which will display via 2 yellow dotted circles, the build diameter and exclusion zone diameter of that potential FOB location.
- "Map Filter" buttons above the map that can be turned on and off to best suit the current needs.
- Players will have the option to view all player markers on the map as their appropriate role's icons.
- Players who are not in command positions (I.e., not Squad Leaders or Fireteam Leaders) have the ability to ping the map by right-clicking. This ping has a cooldown of about 6 seconds and can be used to communicate map positions to anyone in the squad.
- Moved the grid display of mouse position next to the actual mouse cursor on maps that allow for mouse usage.
- All minimaps have been updated for better definition of roads and structures.
- FOBs and HABs that have their spawns blocked now show that state on the map.
- Added a timer countdown to next map load at the bottom of the scoreboard at the end of the round.
Hotfix for Alpha 12 from 2018-11-11
- Added a feature that allows for automatic deleting / resetting of all players game settings following an update. This will be used only on major releases in the future. Doing this on each major update is important while the game is in Alpha, given how substantially the game and graphics configurations change with each update. We have added this so players no longer need to manually delete their config files to get the settings from the latest patch to avoid major bugs / issues. NOTE: This hotfix will trigger the settings reset to ensure players settings have been reset with Alpha 12. People who have custom user settings such as a custom resolution, keybinds, etc, will have to reconfigure those settings. Please forgive the hassle.
Patch Notes 12.1
- Unified the sub role drop-down interaction style across all role selection modes.
- Updated layering of icons on the map. (Top to bottom: Spawn Points, Infantry, Vehicles, View cone, FOB Radio, Capture zone flag, Deployables, HABs, other Map Markers)
- Turret damage has been implemented to all closed turrets. Should a turret take damage, the damage will be passed on to its parent vehicle. In addition, if a turret is below 50% health the turret will begin to suffer a penalty in its maximum turn speed. The more damage taken, the more severe the penalty. Stabilised turrets also suffer by having its stabilisation disabled below 50% health. A cracked screen will appear when turret health is below 50%. Repair tools will be able to repair its health up to 25%, requiring vehicle crews to take their vehicles back to a repair station to restore full turret functionality. Open turrets like MAT-V .50cal turrets or Technical DSHK are not affected by this change.
- AT-4 HEAT projectile set to use Heavy Anti-Tank type damage. Increased AT-4 HEAT armor penetration capability from 350mm to 500mm. This is a temporary placeholder change to the AT-4 to give the US and GB factions an infantry HAT weapon system. When the actual GB and US HAT weapons are implemented, the AT-4 projectile specs will return to their original "light/medium" AT role.
- Damage tweaks to guided missiles and rockets:
- Trucks: 1 TOW to instantly kill, 1 HAT to burning, 2 LATs to burning
- MATV/BRDM-2: 1 TOW to instantly kill, 1 HAT to burning, 2 LATs to burning
- BTR, MTLB: 1 TOW to burning, 1 HAT + 1 LAT to burning
- IFVs: 1 TOW to burning
- Slightly decreased .50cal's armor penetration capability at medium (100-800m) ranges.
- Made unarmored vehicles slightly more resistant to 25mm/30mm Autocannon High Explosive ammunition.
- Increased Heavy Anti-Tank rocket armor penetration capability from 630mm to 900mm RHA penetration.
- Light Anti-Tank standardised to 320mm RHA penetration.
- Simplified armor distribution on the BRDM-2.
- Reduced armor thickness on the M1126 Stryker.
- Simplified the collision mesh and distribution of armor on the T72-B3 hull slightly.
- Increased coverage of heavy front turret armor on the T72-B3, but added a weak spot where the base of the gun attaches to the turret.
- Tweaked BTR82A's 30mm turret armor, introducing a weak spot where the gun connects to the turret, but buffing its overall frontal armor.
- Decreased overheat penalty on BTR/MTLB 30mm and ZU-23.
Already finished[edit | edit source]
- Emplacements will start empty and unloaded upon finishing construction. This means the player upon entering will start the reload cycle if there is enough ammunition from the FOB to draw upon.
- New Map: Tallil Outskirts: This map is based on Tallil Air Base and its historic role in the South Iraqi region during the 1980s Iran-Iraq war, the 1990s Gulf War, and as a joint Iraq-U.S. airfield today. The most predominant features are its massive aircraft bunkers and defensive positions surrounded by mostly open sandy desert, rocky outcrops, and villages. The map's focus is on vehicle-based combat, but infantry squads that work in conjunction with armored units will find great success on the battlefields of Tallil.
- Map Update: Jensen's Range has been overhauled. The most notable change is the addition of surrounding terrain as a backdrop, but also we've added a number of additional ranges to the map, including a MOUT training field with multi-story buildings, an indoor kill-house with a linear path to work those CQB skills, a new driving track, and a 1.5km open range with elevation for vehicles.
- Map Update: Yehorivka: Expanded the playable area to 5x5 km, which opens up a lot of new possibilities for new gameplay layers and completely new flag areas to fight over. The Storage Site area has been replaced with smaller profile villages and hamlets. In addition to accommodating larger vehicles, we're providing more cover for infantry with new points of interest and better forests and ditches.
- New Skirmish layers have been added to a variety of maps including Tallil, Narva, Kohat and Yehorivka. Perfect for seeding servers or low population gameplay.
Map Tweaks & Fixes
- RAAS/AAS ticket gain/loss for flag changed: When a flag is capture, capturing team gains +30 tickets and losing team loses -30 tickets (was +20 and -40). This change is in combination with the reduction of overall ticket counts, so overall rounds will be slightly shorter, but rounds that have a lot of movement along flags wont end as suddenly.
- Reduced Counts on all AAS/RAAS map layers:
- Tallil, Yehorivka - 350 Tickets.
- Basrah, Belaya, Chora, Gorodok, Kamdesh, Kohat, Narva - 300 Tickets.
- Fools Road, Kokan - 200 Tickets.
- Logar, Mestia, Sumari - 150 Tickets. (not done on all layers)
- Reduced ticket count for Skirmish map layers to 100 Tickets (from 150).
- Reduced ticket count for Invasion map layers to 150 Tickets for Attackers/600 Tickets for Defenders. (not implemented in game)
- Fools Road RAAS_v1 moved Fortress flag to OP.
- Added Vehicle depots further down the valley on Kohat RAAS v1 for faster logistics for both teams.
- Additional seats have been added to all Logistics trucks in an effort to combine the properties of the transport trucks and logistics. Their supply capacity has also been increased to 3000.
- New Vehicle: FV432, a British Armored Personnel Carrier. The FV432 is a heavily armored APC that can carry up to 10 passengers, as well as the driver. The vehicle has a turret mounted .50cal M2A1 Browning manned by one of the passengers.
- Increased carrying capacity of Logistics Technical to 1400 points.
- WSAD keyboard controls now can control traverse and pitch of all vehicle turrets with the exception of the KPVT, NSV-T, PKT turrets, and open turrets.
Roles and Weapons
- New Soldier Characters: All Crewman roles have new unique soldier characters with helmets designed for operations in vehicles.
- Projectiles now decelerate over distance. As a consequence, optic sight reticles have been tweaked to account for this change. In general, weapons have a slightly flatter trajectory for the first few hundred meters, but dramatically drop off.
- Random AAS map layers introduce a mode where the flag layout will differ each time with a variety of flag objective combinations. Normal AAS layers will still have the normal static flag layouts.
- Suppression will affect the way you take incoming fire now. When being shot at, incoming rounds will interrupt your aiming by increasing the amount of sway you experience. The more rounds fired at you, the more suppression you will experience. Larger caliber rounds will generate more of a suppression effect on you. You will not experience suppression if the fire is coming in from less than 10m away. Friendly forces will not be able to suppress you.
- US and British HAT roles have been set to 2 per team, one frag grenade added to their inventories.
- Localisation (Partial) for the following languages has been updated and added: Arabic, Brazilian Portuguese, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish and Ukrainian.
- Added Message Of The Day (MOTD) for servers. Configurable by MOTD.cfg in ServerConfig of server installation.
- Different versions of Jensen's Range are selectable via the menu, depending on which faction you want to try out.
- Infantry Rearming now costs only as many ammo points as you used. You can see how much it will cost to rearm in your inventory sidebar. A rough guide:
- FOBs now have a max capacity of 20,000pts for Construction and Ammo each.
- New Weapon Emplacement: 9M113 Kornet ATGM. A laser-guided anti-tank guided missile for the Russian forces. One advantage this system has over the TOW is the ability for the gunner to be behind cover and still have the ability to fire, making it a little more operator-friendly in battle.
- Crewman kits now have a Repair Toolbox that can be used to repair Vehicle Hull and Vehicle Components. Left-click and hold on any vehicle that has been severely damaged. The Repair Toolbox will only repair vehicle Hulls back to 25% health and Vehicle engines up to 50% health. Repair Toolbox will not repair beyond that, so you will have to bring the vehicle back to Vehicle Repair Depot to get back to 100% fighting strength.
- Operation First Light has been retired from the official map rotation.
- Rally Points (RPs) are now set to Wave Spawns. When a Rally Point is deployed, a timer will begin to count down from 60 seconds continuously. Dead squadmates can select the Rally Point, hit the spawn confirmation, and will spawn when the Wave timer hits 0. Minimum time to wait is 20 seconds. For example, if the Rally Point timer is at 15 seconds when you died, you will have to wait until the timer resets and reaches 0 again. Rally Points now have unlimited spawns
- Field Dressings (Bandages) are now the tool to revive incapacitated teammates. Any soldier can use a field dressing to revive a downed teammate. Equip the field dressing and left-click and HOLD on the incapacitated teammate to revive them. The Medic takes much less time to revive, while all other roles take much longer. Field Dressings are still used to stop bleeding. Revived players have very low health and cannot regenerate stamina until they have some healing from a medic, which will dramatically affect their ability to perform in combat.
- FOB spawns are now disabled when 2 or more enemies are within 30 meters radius of the HAB. If the enemies leave the 30m radius, is killed, or incapacitated, the spawn point is re-enabled.
- All Riflemen now have ammo bags. Place them on the ground and any friendly player can rearm from them. A limit of 100 ammo points per bag exists and players can only have 1 ammo bag in the world at any time. Rifleman can have only 1 ammo bag in their inventory and pick up the ammo bag again at any time. Sandbags are the only item that cannot be rearmed from ammo bags.
- All Vehicle drivers can now use "SHIFT" (Default) key to maintain the current gear. E.g., Holding "SHIFT" while in 1st gear to drive slowly with the infantry, or to have high torque for hill climbing.
- Added physmat dependent rolling resistance for vehicles. Wheeled vehicles will roll much better on asphalt than on mud or snow. Wheeled vehicles are more affected by this than tracked vehicles. The lowest resistance is on asphalt, concrete, and solid wood. Gravel comes next, then dirt and grass. Sand and snow are where you're really starting to suffer. Lastly, mud has the highest resistance and is terrible to drive on. For non-off-road vehicles, this change will have a significant impact on their ability to zip across maps at insane speeds and help to promote the use of roads.
- New Weapon: RPG-29. A Heavy Anti-Tank role for the Insurgents. This weapon complements the lighter RPG-7 system, firing a huge 105mm tandem warhead projectile with more accuracy and further ranges (500m) than the RPG-7 counterpart (150m).
- New Weapon: FAL. A 20 round capacity gas-operated battle rifle from the 1950s. While it is characteristically similar to the German G3A3, aesthetically it is a different beast altogether and it can be found on the Militia Squad Leader, Militia Medic and Insurgent Fighter roles.
- New Weapon: L22A2. An ultra-short carbine variant of the L85A2 series. It is designed for vehicle crewmen and sports a significantly cut down barrel and integrated foregrip.
- New Weapon: SKS PU-1 3.5x Scope. A SKS with an old PU-1 optic mounted on the side. This old WW2 era sight can be ranged out to 1000m and almost turns the SKS into a low caliber designated marksman rifle. Available to Insurgent and Militia Scouts and Squad Leaders.
- New Weapon: RPG7v2 PGO-7 2.8x Scope. The RPG-7V2 package adds the PGO-7 2.8x optic to the launcher, for both Russian LAT and HAT roles. This allows Russian anti-tank gunners to better acquire targets and account for distance with the built-in projectile drop compensator reticle. This reticle accounts for all ammunition types.
- Roaming Map ("M" Map) now has mouse-wheel zoom functionality.
- New Vehicle: M1A2 Abrams, a US Army Main Battle Tank. This tank has a 3-man crew (Driver, Gunner, and Vehicle Commander) and comes equipped with a turret-stabilized manually loaded 120mm smoothbore cannon capable of firing armor-piercing sabot and high explosive anti-tank rounds. The Vehicle Commander has an M2A1 Browning .50cal heavy machine gun mounted on a remote weapons system, allowing for full 360-degree traversal and zoom capability. The loader's seat (while not required to actually load the cannon) is an extra seat on the turret with its own M240 machine gun.
- New Vehicle: T72-B3, a Russian Main Battle Tank. This tank has a 3-man crew (Driver, Gunner and Vehicle Commander) and features a turret-stabilized 125mm smoothbore cannon fed by an auto-loader. The cannon can fire an array of different ammunition types ranging from armor-piercing sabot rounds to high explosive anti-tank, anti-infantry fragmentation rounds and even the 9M119M Refleks anti-tank laser-guided missile. In addition to this large arsenal to its main gun, the gunner has the usual 7.62mm PKT coaxial machine gun and smoke grenade launchers. In comparison to the Abrams, the T72B3 is a much lower profile tank, almost 2/3rds the height and weight. Its autoloader is slightly slower than a human loader and also presents a vulnerability with the ammunition stored directly below the turret.
No Wiki Change Necessary[edit | edit source]
Roles and Weapons
- New Weapon: M4 Classic Handguard M68M. For the Militia Squad Leader, a M68 has been mounted on the classic iron sights carry handle for much better target acquisition in CQB.
- Removed suppression ability from knives and pistols.
- Lowered ammo point cost of LAT weapons (M72A7, RPG7 HEAT, RPG7-V2 HEAT and RPG-26) from 50 to 40.
- Squad Leaders and riflemen can access scoped rifles at 3 players (with another scoped rifle available at 6 players) in the squad.
- The Bradley IFV gunner now has a new ballistic reticle to help aim shots over long distances.
- The M2A1 Browning CROWS gunner also has a new ballistic reticle to help aim shots over long distances.
- Rocket Artillery Technical has been improved with the spread of the rockets tightened significantly and the velocity increased greatly.
- Desert textures have been added to all British vehicles to have them better blend into their combat environments.
- Decoration in the form of ammo boxes, ropes, infantry gear, and camo-netting has been added to almost every vehicle to give their look a bit more life and character.
- Recoil is now visual for all autocannons and HMGs. What the player sees as recoil is induced by camera shake from the firing action.
- Vehicle wrecks have been improved visually, allowing for the orientation of the turret and gun to be preserved at moment of death.
- Sandbag and Razor Wire Emplacements are now more resilient to fragmentation projectiles.
- Map Update: Belaya Pass: Changes include lessening the snow coverage, adding more foliage for concealment when maneuvering between flags, and also roughening the terrain to give more opportunities for cover when crossing open ground.
- Map Update: Kohat Toi River Valley: The main base in the northeast has been moved back and reconfigured so that vehicles can't take advantage of the high vantage point and aren't subject to danger immediately upon leaving main. Also, the original scrubland trees have been replaced with a newer, more collision-friendly variety.
Patch Notes 12.1
- Large number of optimisations to foliage and UI texture sizes and streaming in of textures.
- Optimised audio assets and sound cue variations in order to have a much lower memory profile.
- Reduced individual .PAK file sizes by breaking the large content .PAK files apart into smaller chunks, which speeds up loading into the game as well as installing updates from Steam. As the file structure has been changed, this patch will be quite large.
- Performance optimisations to the Squad Leader order widget.
- Performance optimisations to the main menu map.
- Removed player collision interaction on infantry ammo bags.
- Tweaked the first person offset to closer match where the head and eyes are in third person when leaning left and right.
- Increased Steam connection timeout from 60 sec. to 120 sec.
- Fixed an issue in the physics code gear mapping preventing the 6th forward gear on vehicles to work correctly and made sure RPM thresholds for shifting out of neutral gear are being respected, making driving up slopes in first gear much more manageable.
- Tweaked camouflage netting on the M1A2 Abrams woodland cannon to not be as visually obtrusive from the gunners point of view.
- Removed physics kickback on all 25mm/30mm autocannons and the KPVT when firing.
- Narrowed L85A2/L22A2 and M4 series ironsight front post for better target visibility.
- Reduced deviation on the RPG-29.
- Unique Identity: Continued from the A12.0 release, weapon behaviour and handling has been tweaked in several ways to improve response and give each weapon family a more unique identity, as well as improving the effects of attachments like foregrips and UGLs.
- Unique Identity: All weapons have received a pass based on their caliber and barrel lengths. E.g., the AK-74 and L85A2 families now have less recoil than the M4 family.
- Focus Sway (ADS, focused) has been reduced.
- Weapon Sway (ADS, non-focused) has been reduced.
- Foregrips now decrease vertical recoil but increase horizontal recoil.
- Underbarrel Grenade Launchers now decrease vertical recoil but increase Weapon Sway (ADS, non-focused).
- Light Machine Guns and General Purpose Machine Guns have received a recoil and sway pass similar to Rifles in A12.0.
- Fixed some issues related to bipod deployment.
- Reduced all types of Sway on Binoculars - they should be more accurate and easier to use now.
Map Tweaks & Fixes
- Fixed various Maps having incorrect map descriptions on team select screen.
- Fixed Main Base flipped vehicles for: Kohat AAS v1, Basrah Invasion v2, Fools Road RAAS v1, Mestia AAS v1, Mestia AAS v2, Mestia RAAS v1.
- Fixed RU Main Base resource pool on Gorodok Invasion_v2.
- Fixed crashing on Jensen's Range Skirmish v1.
- Fixed incorrect flag setup Kokan Invasion v1.
- Fixed some map layers having incorrect faction descriptions and faction insignia.
- Fixed incorrect CP names (Mohd Zai & Bahadur incorrectly labeled) on Kohat AAS v2.
- Fixed odd ammo caches on Logar INS v1.
- Fixed floating road segments in the north-west part of Mestia.
- Fixed lighting on Mestia AAS v2.
- Fixed Staging Zone boundary issues on Mestia Invasion v1 and Invasion v2.
- Fixed ambient visual effects on Tallil Skirmish v1 and v2.
- Fixed ambient wind audio not playing on Tallil Skirmish v1.
- Fixed map naming on Tallil Skirmish v2.
- Fixed US Main Base resource pool on Tallil Skirmish v2.
- Fixed Insurgents DShK Technical not being accessible on Al Basrah RAAS v1.
- Fixed missing materials for several assets on Chora.
- Fixed floating house forcing players to vault to get to the staircase on Kamdesh.
- Fixed Aircraft Bunkers culling too early on Tallil.
- Fixed incorrect collision setting in Protection Zone preventing players from leaning in Main Bases after the Staging Phase ends on all Tallil layers.
- Fixed trees and other foliage on roads, smoothed out areas with jagged terrain and tall lumps on Gorodok.
- Fixed collision and scaling issues by removing offending assets on Yehorivka
- Fixed a crash when a Squad Leader attempts to invite a player who has disconnected.
- Fixed damage issues on several vehicles (including both tanks) caused by bugs in turret setup, mesh collisions and decoration configuration
- Fixed being unable to move the camera in the FV510 commander seat.
- Fixed missing turret turning sounds on a majority of vehicle based turrets.
- Fixed T72-B3 fragmentation rounds dealing no damage to infantry on non-direct hits.
- Fixed low-health/bleeding post-processing screen effects not playing during ADS.
- Fixed UB-32 Rocket Technical's ammunition being treated as if it was an emplacement.
- Fixed dead players not showing as dead in the Squad list UI.
- Added a check for 'foliage.LODDistanceScale', to force exit the game if players modify this value to hide the foliage similar to the other .INI checks.
- Fixed extra apostrophe in the deployment confirmation message when spawning on rallies.
- Fixed mines not playing an explosion effect or sound when a vehicle drives over them.
- Fixed some team based mismatch issues relating to Roles and force revert of your role to default when it becomes unavailable.
- Fix emplaced weapons not usable by other team when a player is shot out of it.
- Fix emplaced weapons having incorrect bounds leading to weapon models disappearing occasionally.
- Fixed main menu music not looping.
- Fixed zeroing on the 300m and 400m settings for the RPG-29.
- Fixed zeroing on the M4 series Red dot sight and M150 Optic.
- Fixed Neutral Technical DShK spawned near Village on Al Basrah RAAS v1 cannot be entered by either team.
- Fixed a number of statics either having missing collisions or missing textures.
- Fixed stationary SPG-9 doing slightly more damage than technical-mounted variant.
- Fixed some vehicle explosions showing broken explosion animation effect.
- Fixed vehicle wreck collisions being desynced from their visual wreck model.
- Fixed the FV510 Desert variant having a non-charred wreck model.
- Fixed snow on Belaya not producing snow related interaction sounds.
- Fixed Vehicle Driver UI RPM indicator showing incorrect values.
- Fixed an issue where a selected but now locked role inside a drop-down list forces an unusable UI state.
- Fixed Map & Team info mismatches in team select.
- Fixed first person view being offset after leaving emplacement when entering an emplacement while freelooking.
- Fixed Insurgent Radio ammo limit, now increased to 20,000.